Metro Sealant is a family owned and operated business established in 1989. Our partnership with the best manufacturers in the industry allow us to provide our customers with the newest product innovations available today.
Showing all 12 results
890 FTS Pecora Field Tintable Silicone Sealant 1.5 gal pail$120.17
- Pecora 890 FTS is a one component, non-staining, field tintable, neutral curing silicone sealant 1.5 gal pail
- Ability to produce virtually any color in the field through use of Pecora’s universal color pack system and color matching services.
- The option of a smooth (890FTS) or a textured, grout- like appearance (890FTS-TXTR).
- Will not stain natural stone or other porous surfaces.
- Superior adhesion: Will bond tenaciously to most substrates without the need for priming.
GE Elemax 5000 Liquid Flashing 20oz Sausage$9.25
- Primerless adhesion: Can be trowel-applied, even over cut drywall, to-flash windows and other rough openings, seams, gaps and transitions.
- Seamless and monolithic air barrier: Liquid flashing allows for a seamless, monolithic air barrier when used as part of the Elemax silicone AWB system.
- Simple installation: Elemax 5000 Liquid Flashing provides easy application and compatibility with adjacent building components.
GE Silpruf Neutral Cure Silicone 20 oz sausage$12.13
GE Silpruf is a one component medium modulus Neutral Cure Silicone. 20 oz sausage
- One-component, high-strength, neutral-cure silicone sealant
- ±50% movement capability
- Multiple colors
- Dual purpose for structural glazing and weathersealing
Masterseal NP1 Non-Sag Polyurethane 10.1 OZ Tube$5.66
- One-component, elastomeric, gun-grade polyurethane sealant
- Ready to apply; no mixing required
- No primer required for application to most substrates
- Weather resistant; provides long lasting weather tight seals
- Wide temperature application range; suitable for all climate conditions
- Suitable for water immersion *
- Shelf life: 12 months
- Case quantity: 30
- 5 year manufacturer’s limited warranty
- Sonneborn Systems construction product
- Formerly Sonolastic NP 1
NP1 Masterseal Non-Sag Polyurethane 20 oz Sausage$10.66
- One-component formula requires no mixing, helping to reduce labor costs
- Joint movement capability ±35% provides excellent flexibility for keeping moving joints weathertight
- Easy to gun and tool, speeding up application and making neater joints
- No primer required for most construction materials lowering installation costs
- Weather resistant for long-lasting weather tight seals
- Compatible with non-rigid coatings and can be painted
- Superior holding power for long-lasting roof tile installation
Pecora 864 NST Silicone 10 oz tube$7.65
- Peocra 864 NST is a one component, non-staining, neutral curing silicone sealant. 10 oz tube
- Sealing horizontal decks, patios, driveway or terrace joints where abrasion or physical abuse is encountered.
- Sealing submerged joints or below the waterline in marine applications.
- In totally confined or air- free spaces.
- In designs that will be painted after application of the sealant. (Sealant should be applied after painting is completed).
Silpruf 2000 GE Neutral Cure Silicone 10.1 oz tube$6.50
- GE Silpruf is a one-component medium modulus Neutral Cure Silicone. 10.1 oz tube
- 10.1 fluid ounce cartridge
- Shelf life: 18 months
- ±50% dynamic joint movement capability
- Weatherproofing sealant for building joints
- Primer-less adhesion to most substrates
Tremco Dymonic FC Non-Sag Polyurethane 10.3 oz Tube$4.40
Tremco Dymonic FC is a fast cure, high performance, low modulus, one-component, polyurethane joint sealant. 10.3 oz tube
- Dymonic FC is fast curing with a skin time of 60 min and a tack-free time of 3 to 4 hr to significantly reduce dirt attraction.
- Dymonic FC will not green crack due to early movement and has an exceptional movement capability of ± 35%.
- Dymonic FC is also low-VOC, paintable and will not crack or craze under UV exposure.
- DymonicFC is a high-performance hybrid that combines the best performance characteristics of polyurethane and silicone sealants.
Vulkem 116 Tremco Non-Sag Polyurethane 10.3 oz tube.$5.21
- Tremco Vulkem 116 is a one-part moisture curing, gun grade polyurethane sealant. 10,3 oz tube
- Vulkem 116 is an excellent general-purpose sealant designed for use on poured and precast concrete, masonry work, window and door perimeters, and similar types of construction joints.
- Vulkem 116 is approved for exterior use only
- Vulkem 116 has a 30-year history of delivering superior primerless adhesion to porous substrates, which makes it the choice for sealing expansion joints in commercial construction applications.
- Vulkem 116 is suitable for certain water immersion applications.
- Vulkem 116 is rated for+/-25%movement capability.
- The cure of the sealant can be accelerated with the addition of the Vulkem Catalyst 45/116.
- Vulkem 116 is durable, flexible, and offers excellent performance in dynamic joints.