If you’re searching for a high-quality, versatile sealant that you can use for a number of diff...
Showing 1–12 of 16 results
890 FTS : Pecora Field Tintable Silicone Sealant 1.5 gal pail$120.17
- Pecora 890 FTS is a one component, non-staining, field tintable, neutral curing silicone sealant 1.5 gal pail
- Ability to produce virtually any color in the field through use of Pecora’s universal color pack system and color matching services.
- The option of a smooth (890FTS) or a textured, grout- like appearance (890FTS-TXTR).
- Will not stain natural stone or other porous surfaces.
- Superior adhesion: Will bond tenaciously to most substrates without the need for priming.
GE Elemax 5000 : Liquid Flashing 20oz Sausage$9.25
- Primerless adhesion: Can be trowel-applied, even over cut drywall, to-flash windows and other rough openings, seams, gaps and transitions.
- Seamless and monolithic air barrier: Liquid flashing allows for a seamless, monolithic air barrier when used as part of the Elemax silicone AWB system.
- Simple installation: Elemax 5000 Liquid Flashing provides easy application and compatibility with adjacent building components.
GE Silpruf Neutral Cure Silicone 20 oz sausage$12.13
GE Silpruf is a one component medium modulus Neutral Cure Silicone. 20 oz sausage
- One-component, high-strength, neutral-cure silicone sealant
- ±50% movement capability
- Multiple colors
- Dual purpose for structural glazing and weathersealing
For colors see belowColor Chart
Masterseal NP1 Non-Sag Polyurethane 10.1 OZ Tube$4.60
- One-component, elastomeric, gun-grade polyurethane sealant
- Ready to apply; no mixing required
- No primer required for application to most substrates
- Weather resistant; provides long lasting weather tight seals
- Wide temperature application range; suitable for all climate conditions
- Suitable for water immersion *
- Shelf life: 12 months
- Case quantity: 30
- 5 year manufacturer’s limited warranty
- Sonneborn Systems construction product
- Formerly Sonolastic NP 1
NP1 Masterseal Non-Sag Polyurethane 20 oz Sausage$10.66
- One-component formula requires no mixing, helping to reduce labor costs
- Joint movement capability ±35% provides excellent flexibility for keeping moving joints weathertight
- Easy to gun and tool, speeding up application and making neater joints
- No primer required for most construction materials lowering installation costs
- Weather resistant for long-lasting weather tight seals
- Compatible with non-rigid coatings and can be painted
- Superior holding power for long-lasting roof tile installation
Pecora 864 NST Silicone 10 oz tube$7.65
- Peocra 864 NST is a one component, non-staining, neutral curing silicone sealant. 10 oz tube
- Sealing horizontal decks, patios, driveway or terrace joints where abrasion or physical abuse is encountered.
- Sealing submerged joints or below the waterline in marine applications.
- In totally confined or air- free spaces.
- In designs that will be painted after application of the sealant. (Sealant should be applied after painting is completed).
Pecora AC20 : Acrylic Latex 10 oz tube.$2.90 – $3.20
- Latex Caulking
- Interior Caulking
- The sealant must be protected from water for 24 hours after application; do not caulk outdoors when rain is imminent.
- Windows must be properly weeped since entrapped water could cause reversion. Sealant must be given additional time to fully cure before windows are installed because of the closed-in conditions.
- Installed sealant shall not be subjected to repeated exposure of aggressive cleaning or disinfecting compounds