Which Parts of My House Should I Caulk?

You should caulk the small gaps and cracks around the house to keep moisture out and stop unwanted airflow. There are several common places that need caulk/sealant:

  • Windows and doors
  • Chimneys
  • Basement rim joists
  • Bathroom tubs, showers
  • Between crown molding, baseboards, chair rails, and wallboard
  • Around air vents and ducts
  • Around electrical wiring, outlet, and cable holes
  • Around sinks, faucets, pipes, backsplashes, and countertops