Terms and Conditions
Terms And Conditions
- Products will not be exported out of the United States.
- Payment will be made on credit sales within 30 days; payments made after 30 days will bear interest at 18% annum.
- Conflicting terms and conditions on purchase orders are accepted.
- All return materials must have prior approval from Metro Sealant with a copy of the invoice, be adequately within manufacturer’s shelf life and be returned in the original, in like−new condition. All return material meeting Metro Sealants standard size, container, color, and quantity criteria are subject to a 15% restocking fee ($15 minimum) if returned freight prepaid. All other materials remain subject to prior approval, but with a minimum 25% restocking fee ($100 minimum) if returned freight prepaid. Some items require manufacturer approval and some are ineligible for return. More specific information is available upon request.
- Payments shall be made to Metro Sealant & Waterproofing, Virginia office and any litigation associated with credit sales shall be in the Courts of Fairfax County.
- Payments requiring collection via use of attorney and/or court procedures will be increased by the amount of those collection expenses.