What Are Some of the Best Foundation Waterproofing Products
Everyone knows that a solid foundation is the key to success. This is especially true when constructing buildings. It doesn’t matter if you’re building a house or a commercial office space, without the right foundation waterproofing products, you’re setting yourself up for big problems down the road. That’s why Metro Sealant is proud to offer some of the best sealant solutions around.
Here we highlight two of our best-selling waterproofing products for your benefit!
This rapid-curing waterproofing membrane is composed of a VOC-compliant modified polyurethane waterproofing membrane and high solids. It can also be applied to damp or green concrete.
Some of the other advantages include:
- It can be applied in as little as 24 hours after removing concrete forms, as well as damp concrete to reduce delays from inclement weather.
- It can be applied to multiple lifts.
- It can be applied at a rate of 120 mils in a single lift to speed installation.
- Cure times are speedier when compared to other alternatives in colder temperatures and condensation.
Miradrain 6200 uses a high-strength drainage composite made from non-woven, filter fabric that’s then bonded to individual dimples of a molded polypropylene core. This minimizes fabric intrusion due to backflow pressure.
Other benefits include:
- High-flow drainage capacity and uniform flow path.
- Hydrostatic buildup relief against subterranean surfaces.
- No-clogging drainage.
- Provides a secondary water retention layer and channels water away from surfaces.
- Durable and withstands in-situ earth stresses and installation methods.
- Up to three times the flow capacity of sand or concrete aggregate.
Contact us for more about today’s leading foundation waterproofing products!
If you’re beginning a construction project and want to ensure the very strongest foundation, Metro Sealant has a range of waterproofing products at our disposal from some of today’s best companies. In addition to our products mentioned above, we also carry adhesives, concrete repair products, caulking guns, and more.
Since 1989, we’ve been providing contractors and DIY experts the construction products they need to get the job done. To learn more about our inventory contact us online or call (866) 695-6617 to speak with one of our sales experts.