MasterSeal P255 is a two-component polyurethane-based adhesive primer for use in MasterSeal Traffic 2500, 2530 and 2575 deck coating systems. Questions about Masterseal P255? Contact us
MIXING AND APPLICATION
PRIMER (MasterSeal P255 )
1. Before mixing, precondition both components to a temperature of approximately 70 °F (21 °C).
2. Add entire contents of Part B to Part A. Mix both components with a slow-speed drill for a minimum of 3 minutes. Scrape down sides and bottom of mixing vessel, then mix again for 2 minutes. Keep the mixing paddle submerged during mixing to avoid adding air into the mixture.
3. Apply with paint roller or squeegee at a rate of 200–300 ft2/gal.
4. Apply primer only to those areas that will be coated within 12 hours with MasterSeal M 265.
5. Minimum curing temperature is 40 °F (4 °C). Protect primed areas from rain and moisture. 6.Base coat may be applied over primer in 2–4 hours depending on temperature and humidity. However, it is important that the primer is tack- free prior to application of base coat.
7. Working time is approximately 30 minutes at 70 °F (21 °C). Higher temperatures will shorten working time.