MiraFlex Liquid Membrane C is a state-of-the-art, two-component, polymer-modified, highly flexible, cementitious membrane for the waterproofing and protection of concrete, masonry and many other types of construction materials and substrates. Designed for exterior or interior applications, above or below grade, MiraFlex Membrane C can be used and applied to horizontal, vertical and overhead surfaces.Questions? Contact us
Applied by roller, trowel, spray apparatus or squeegee, MiraFlex Liquid Membrane C is ideal for use in waterproofing applications under tile and other composite flooring systems. It is also capable of stand-alone applications, and can remain exposed to mechanical wear and abrasion, impact, immersion in water, UV and normal climatic and environmental elements. For detailing and treatment of cracks and construction joints, it can be embedded with Miracote Poly Fabric or Poly Fabric Ultra for reinforcement and enhanced dimensional stability. With its cementitious backbone, MiraFlex Membrane C is compatible with other cementitious materials, thin-set mortars and most coatings and sealers.
• Not an aesthetic coating. MiraFlex Membrane C will not remain colorfast when subjected to UV exposure.
• Avoid application when rain is anticipated, or immediately after long periods of heavy rain. Allow concrete to dry thoroughly. Perform plastic sheet test to verify, if necessary.
• Minimum and maximum ambient/substrate temperatures of 40°F (4.5°C) and rising, and 90°F (32.2°C) and falling, respectively.
• Do not apply on exterior, on-grade concrete substrates subject to potential osmotic pressures without the prior use of MiraPrime Aqua- Blok XL or MiraPrime Aqua-Blok XLi.
• As with all cementitious products and materials, do not allow contact with aluminum to avoid adverse chemical reaction.
• Allow MiraFlex Membrane C to cure for a minimum of 3 days prior to performing leak testing via water methods.
• Always maintain balanced and safe water chemistry and conduct water testing on a regular basis. Chemically aggressive water may attack, and compromise the stability and performance of MiraFlex Membrane C. For enhanced chemical resistance apply one or two finish coats of MiraTop UCS.