MiraPatch RM2 Miracote is a two-component unit consisting of a synthetic rubber latex liquid which is blended and stabilized together with a dry component containing a dehydrating powder and curing chemicals.Questions? Contact us for more details
- Solves difficult bonding problems
- Easily installed
- Can be installed by squeegee
- Crack resistant
- Sound absorbing
- Excellent adhesion
- Trowels smooth
- Broad application temperature range
- Vermin proof
- Engineered dry mix for maximum performance
- Compatible with most adhesives
- Contains no solvents
- Excellent adhesion to concrete, tile and many other substrates
- Compatible for application over Miracote Liquid Catalyst Primer
Install Mirapatch rm2 a minimum 4’ by 4’ test area site mock up for approval of acceptable color, texture, finish, adhesion, and any other critical requirement acceptable to the owner prior to proceeding with the installation.
Verify current versions of product technical data sheets (PTDS), material safety data sheets (MSDS), and installation guidelines (IG) at www.miracote.com.
Protect materials from excessive heat and cold and regularly check wet film thickness with mil gauge and monitor consumption to ensure correct application thicknesses and rate are obtained.
- Requires Primer over porous surfaces
- Efflorescence can develop as a result of the migration of water and can result in the failure of substrate or bond
- Cleaning and disinfecting compounds and cleaning techniques can affect the color, gloss, texture and performance of the system. As a precautionary step, Crossfield recommends that the end-user test their cleaning and disinfecting compounds on a sample or on a small, out of the way finished area, utilizing the intended cleaning technique prior to cleaning the entire surface area. If no deleterious effects are observed, the procedure can be continued. If the cleaning and disinfecting compounds or cleaning techniques damage the system, modification of the cleaning material or techniques will be required. Contact your Representative for additional information.