MiraPatch RM2 Miracote is a two-element unit containing a synthetic rubber latex liquid which is stabilized and blended with a dry element consisting of curing chemicals and a dehydration powder. Questions? Contact us for more details
- Contains no solvents
- Solves difficult bonding problems
- Easily installed
- Can be installed by squeegee
- Compatible for application over Miracote Liquid Catalyst Primer
- Crack resistant
- Sound absorbing
- Excellent adhesion
- Trowels smooth
- Broad application temperature range
- Vermin proof
- Engineered dry mix for maximum performance
- Compatible with most adhesives
- Excellent adhesion to tile, concrete and many other substrates
Install Mirapatch rm2 a minimum 4’ by 4’ test area site mock up for approval of acceptable texture, color, adhesion, finish and any other important requirements by the owner before commencing with the installation.
Verify current versions of installation guidelines (IG), material safety data sheets (MSDS), and product technical data sheets (PTDS) at www.miracote.com.
Ensure materials are protected from excessive cold and heat and check regularly thickness of wet film with mil gauge and examine consumption to make sure that correct application rate and thicknesses are achieved.
- Requires Primer over porous surfaces
- Efflorescence can develop as a result of the migration of water and can result in the failure of substrate or bond
- Disinfecting and cleaning compounds and cleaning techniques can affect the gloss, color, performance and texture of the system. As a safety precaution, Crossfield suggests that the end-user test their disinfecting and cleaning compounds on a out of the way, small finished area or on a sample, employing the intended cleaning technique before cleaning the entire surface area. The procedure can be continued if there is no observation of deleterious effects . If the cleaning techniques or disinfecting and cleaning compounds damage the system, modifying the cleaning techniques or material will be necessary. Contact your Representative for additional information.