MasterSeal TC 295 is an aliphatic, polyurethane top coat for use in MasterSeal Traffic 2000, 2500, 2530 and 2575 deck coating systems. The TC 295 is a two-component, waterproofing coating. This material is a high performing
polyaspartic-modified polyurethane with high solids. Questions? Contact Us.
HOW TO APPLY SURFACE PREPARATION MIXING AND APPLICATION:
Please see preferred Master Seal Deck Coating Solution for total system and aggregate surface preparation and application. Exterior applications must utilize MasterSeal TC 295 at the specified coverage rate of 15-20 wet mils.
Where UV resistance is required, the application of MasterSeal TC 295 is recommended over MasterSeal TC 275.
MasterSeal Traffic 2500 is a fluid-applied polyurethane waterproofing system. MasterSeal Traffic 2500 uses a fast-setting two-component reactive curing mechanism. It has a very low odor and is VOC compliant. MasterSeal Traffic 2500 is composed of:
• MasterSeal P 255—a two-component polyurethane-based adhesive primer.
• MasterSeal M 265—a two-component fast-curing polyurethane base coat with outstanding
mechanical properties, including excellent elongation.
• MasterSeal TC 275—a two-component fast-curing aromatic polyurethane topcoat with outstanding
mechanical properties, including high tensile strength and excellent tear and abrasion resistance.
• MasterSeal TC 295 (exterior applications)—a high performance, two-component aliphatic, high solids
urethane waterproofing membrane designed as a topcoat for the MasterSeal Traffic 2500.
• MasterSeal 941DR aggregate is free of respirable crystalline silica
• Two-component system provides faster setting times, even in cooler climates, to help reduce facility downtime
• Low odor/high solids allow MasterSeal Traffic 2500 to be used over or near inhabited structures; Non-flammable and solvent-free
• Seamless waterproof membrane helps protect concrete from freeze/thaw damage; protects occupied spaces below from water damage and has no seams that may result in leaks
• Excellent chloride resistance to protect against chloride intrusion, extending the life of reinforcing steel
• Excellent chemical resistance helps protect against common parking deck chemicals including gasoline, diesel fuel, oil, alcohol, ethylene glycol, de-icing salt, bleach and cleaning agents
• Provides skid resistance to increase safety and offers excellent durability and superior abrasion resistance