Dryvit Weatherlastic Smooth: Flexible Exterior Coating
Dryvit Weatherlastic Smooth is a water-based elastomeric wall coating. It is easily applied with an airless spray or roller. Weatherlastic Smooth is based upon a 100% acrylic, copolymer elastomeric resin, which provides excellent elongation and flexibility at low temperatures. The coating resists mildew growth and dirt pickup and is highly chalk-resistant. Questions? Contact Us.
Dryvit Weatherlastic Smooth is recommended as a waterproof coating on properly prepared concrete, masonry, EIFS and stucco substrates.
Drying Time: A 22 mils thick wet film (to achieve an 11 mils dry film) will dry to the touch in 3-4 hours @ 70 °F (21 °C), 55% R.H. Protect from rainfall for 24 hours at 70 °F (21 °C), 55% R.H., longer when temperature is cooler and when relative humidity is higher.
Testing Information: Testing is in accordance with SWRI’s Validation Program. For additional testing refer to the chart included with this document.
• Bridges hairline cracks
• Dirt Pickup Resistant
• Mildew Resistant
• Plasticizer free
• Low temperature flexibility
• Maximum adhesion
• Highly chalk resistant
Mix well prior to application. Recommended application method is by airless spray or roller. For detailed application instructions, refer to specifications. Thinning not recommended unless spraying.
Check out our other Dryvit Pages:
CAUTIONS & LIMITATIONS:
• Avoid applying Weatherlastic Smooth in direct sunlight. Always work on the shady side of the wall or protect the area with appropriate shading material.
• Keep from freezing.
• Not for use below grade or in immersion service.
• In-service temperature limit is 200 °F (93 °C).
• Weatherlastic Smooth must not be used on exposed exterior horizontal surfaces.
• Minimum slope is 6 in 12 (27°). Maximum length of slope is 12 in (305 mm).
• Weatherlastic Smooth colors are slightly darker than the same color in a Dryvit textured finish. Exact color match from batch to batch cannot be guaranteed.
• Weatherlastic Smooth shall not be returned into any sealant joint. Instead a coat of Color Prime, Weatherprime, Demandit Smooth or Weathercoat should be applied over the base coat that will be in contact with sealant.