Metro Sealant is a family owned and operated business established in 1989. Our partnership with the best manufacturers in the industry allow us to provide our customers with the newest product innovations available today.
Showing 1–12 of 53 results
15LM Sikaflex 10.1oz Tube : Urethane$4.52
- Excellent for moving joints in vertical applications.
- Suitable for use between similar as well as dissimilar materials.
- Typical applications include joints in concrete panel and wall systems, around window and door frames, reglets, flashing, common roofing detail applications, etc.
- Exceptional sealant choice for high-rise and facade applications where high movement capability is required.
- 2- and 3-hour UL Fire Rated Joint System Nos. FF-S-0007, FF-S-0037, FW-S-0015, FW-S-0018, HW-S-0076,HW-S-0095, WW-S-0011 and WW-S-0060.
- An effective sealant for use in Exterior Insulation Finish Systems (EIFS).
- Low modulus of elasticity
- Easy and ready to use
- Eliminates time, effort, waste and equipment clean-up
- High elasticity – cures to a tough, durable, flexible
- consistency with exceptional cut and tear resistance
- Stress relaxation
- Very good adhesion – bonds to most cons
- Very good reistance to weathering
- Proven in tough climates around the world
890 FTS Pecora Field Tintable Silicone Sealant 1.5 gal pail$120.17
- Pecora 890 FTS is a one component, non-staining, field tintable, neutral curing silicone sealant 1.5 gal pail
- Ability to produce virtually any color in the field through use of Pecora’s universal color pack system and color matching services.
- The option of a smooth (890FTS) or a textured, grout- like appearance (890FTS-TXTR).
- Will not stain natural stone or other porous surfaces.
- Superior adhesion: Will bond tenaciously to most substrates without the need for priming.
Arctic 2CNS Sikaflex 1.5 Gallon : Cold Weather$45.50
- Easy to mix, gun, tool down to 15F
- At extreme cold temperatures the material will continue to be workable, gunable and toolable
- Chemical cure allows the sealant to placed in greater depths for non-moving joints/cracks
- High elasticity with a tough, durable, flexible consistency
- Exceptional adhesion to most substrates without priming
- Exceptional cut and tear resistance
- Available in 35 standard architectural colors
- Color uniformity via Color-pak system
- Capable of +/- 50 % Movement
- Non-sag even in wide joints
- Paintable with water, oil, and rubber based paints
Firestop ES-105 Elastomeric Firestop Sealant$195.00
• Water-based for easy installation & cleanupData Sheet
• Thixotropic for high-build application
• Auto bonding
• Safe, no solvents, no asbestos, No PCB’s, no inorganic fibers
• UL Certified
• Acoustical sealant
• Paintable when dry
• Meets LEEDTM v3, v4, & v4.1 requirements. Low emitting
materials credit. See general LEED letter for additional applicable credits.
GE Contractors SCS1000 10.1oz Tube$4.20
- 100% silicone
- One-part, acetoxy cure sealant
- Fast cure rate
- Primerless adhesion
- 24 tubes per case
- Sealing and glazing
- Formed-in-place rubber gasket seal
- Bedding and grouting
- Bathroom fixtures, countertops, air dryers, drains
- Substrates and finishes
GE Sanitary 1700 10.1oz Tube : Mildew Mold Resistant$6.00
GE Silpruf Neutral Cure Silicone 20 oz sausage$12.13
GE Silpruf is a one component medium modulus Neutral Cure Silicone. 20 oz sausage
- One-component, high-strength, neutral-cure silicone sealant
- ±50% movement capability
- Multiple colors
- Dual purpose for structural glazing and weathersealing