Masterseal M 270 NP is a two-component polyurethane base coat for use in Traffic 2500, 2530 and 2575 Primerless deck coating systems.
- Parking Garages
- Commercial Construction
- Building and Restoration
- Plywood Decks/Balconies
- Plaza Decks
MasterSeal M 270 NP has the following g/L
VOC contents less water and exempt solvents:
- Part A: 4 g/L
- Part B: 5 g/L
Mixing and Application
1. Precondition both A and B components to a
temperature of approximately 70° F (21° C).
2. Add entire contents of Part A to Part B. Mix components with a slow-speed drill for a minimum of 3 minutes. Scrape down sides and bottom of mixing vessel, then mix again for 2 minutes. Keep the mixing paddle submerged
during mixing to avoid adding air into the mixture.
3. Apply at a rate of 25 wet mils (0.5 mm) 60 ft2 /gal (1.47 m2/L) using a proper notched squeegee and backroll.
4. Apply Base Coat only to those areas that can be recoated within 24 hours with top coat. Allow base coat to cure 3–4 hours before applying Top Coat.
5. Working time is approximately 20 minutes at 70° F (21° C). Higher temperatures will shorten working time.
When properly stored, this product has the following
4.66-Gallon Pail: 1 Year
Clean all tools and equipment immediately after use with MasterSeal 990 or xylene. Cured material must be removed mechanically.