Sika 2CNS 3 Gallon: Non-Sag 3 Gallon Pail
Sika 2CNS 3 gallon EZ Mix is a 2-component, premium-grade, polyurethane-based, elastomeric sealant. It is principally a chemical cure in a non-sag consistency. Sika 2CNS Meets ASTM C 920, Type M, Grade NS, Class 25, use T, NT, M, G, A, O, I and Federal specification TT-S-00230 C Type II, Class A. Meets Canada Standard CAN/CGSB 19.24 – M90. Questions? Contact Us
- Intended for use in all properly designed working joints with a minimum depth of ¼ inch.
- Ideal for vertical and horizontal applications.
- Placeable at temperatures as low as 40 °F.
- Adheres to most substrates commonly found in construction.
- An effective sealant for use in Exterior Insulation Finish Systems (EIFS).
- Submerged environments, such as canal and reservoir joints.
- Capable of +50 % joint movement.
- Chemical cure allows the sealant to be placed in joints exceeding ½ in. in depth.
- High elasticity with a tough, durable, flexible consistency.
- Exceptional cut and tear resistance.
- Exceptional adhesion to most substrates without priming.
- Available in 35 architectural colors.
- Color uniformity assured via Color-pak system.
- Non-sag even in wide joints.
- Certified to the NSF/ANSI Standard 61 for potable water.
- Easy to mix.
- Paintable with water-, oil-, and rubber-base paints.
- Jet fuel resistant.
- Cold weather booster for initial tack (see reverse side for data).
- Shore A hardness can be increased by using “TG” additive. See Sikaflex-2c NS TG data sheet for specific details.
Finish your job with Sika:
Sika 2cNS Limestone 1.5 Gallon
Priming is typically not necessary for Sika 2CNS 3 gallon. Most substrates only require priming if sealant will be subjected to water immersion after cure. Testing should be done, however, on questionable substrates, to determine if priming is needed. Consult Technical Service or Sikaflex Primer Technical Data Sheet for additional information on priming. Note: Most Exterior Insulation Finish Systems (EIFS) manufacturers recommend the use of a primer. When EIFS manufacturer specifies a primer or if on-site bond testing indicates a primer is necessary, Sikaflex 429 primer is recommended. On-site adhesion testing is recommended with final system prior to the start of a job.