Willseal 150 is a UV stable, pre-compressed, self-expanding, flexible, flameresistant joint seal. It is a high-density polyurethane foam that is impregnated with a flame retardant, hydrophobic, modified acrylic resin and treated with a pressure-sensitive adhesive on one side for ease of installation. Willseal 150 self-expands to fill the joint creating an elastic, vapor-permeable, weathertight seal. Questions? Contact Us.
[button style=”btn-danger” url=”https://www.tremcosealants.com/markets/commercial/expansion-joints/” target=”_blank” size=”btn-md”]Tremco Selection Guide[/button]
When used within its application range, Willseal 150 is weathertight against driving rain up to 16.1 lb/ft² psf or 770 Pa.
• Remains permanently flexible.
• Low volatility.
• Compatible with several Tremco Sealants.
• Chemically compatible with many types of commercial construction substrates: will not corrode iron, zinc, steel, galvanized steel or copper, and will not chemically harm concrete, lightweight concrete, mortar, brick, natural stones, plexiglass or wood.
• Minimal surface preparation required.
• No mixing or masking.
• Can be applied in various weather and temperature conditions.
• Easy soap-and-water cleanup: no solvents, no cartridges, no pails.
• Compatible with most porous or sensitive substrates.
• Proven wind driven rain resistance since 1965
Willseal 150 is available from your authorized Tremco distributor, and directly through Tremco and Willseal sales representatives.
• Avoid contact of Willseal 150 with hydrocarbon solvents and corrosive chemicals.
• Willseal 150 cannot be used as a primary seal where standing or ponding water will occur.
Willseal warrants its Products to be free of defects in materials but makes no warranty as to appearance or color. Since methods of application and on-site conditions are beyond our control and can affect performance, Willseal makes no other warranty, expressed or implied including warranties of MERCHANTABILITY and FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE with respect to Willseal Products. Willseal’s sole obligation shall be, at its option, to replace or refund the purchase price of the quantity of Willseal Products proven to be defective, and Willseal shall not be liable for any loss or damage.