Dryvit Demandit Advantage is a 100% acrylic high-performance coating with a satin sheen finish, and employs StratoTone colorant technology. Demandit Advantage is offered in all standard, as well as custom colors, offers excellent stain resistance and contains the most effective ingredients available to resist mold and mildew growth (PMR) on the surface of the coating. Questions? Contact Us.
Dryvit Demandit Advantage contains a very high level of acrylic resin, offering a high level of stain resistance and a durable surface that is easy to clean. It is equally suited for new constructions and renovations to recoat EIFS projects and to protect and decorate primed concrete, masonry, stucco, wood and metal.
Surfaces shall be clean, dry, above 45 °F (7 °C) and free of efflorescence, grease, oil, form release agents and curing compounds. On previously painted surfaces, all loose, peeling and chalking paint must be removed and all gloss must be removed by sanding. Clean substrate with household detergent. Flush wall thoroughly with clean water. Prime porous surfaces with one coat Dryvit Color Prime. Concrete block shall be coated with a suitable block filler or skimmed with Dryvit Genesis or Genesis DM prior to application of primer.
• Metal Surfaces: Must be primed with a corrosion resistant primer.
• Dryvit Finishes: Freshly applied finishes must dry a minimum of 24 hours under average drying conditions. Existing Dryvit finishes should be cleaned prior to painting. See Dryvit publication, DS152 for recommended procedures.
• Concrete: Shall have cured a minimum of 28 days. Apply Color Prime and allow to dry prior to application of Demandit Advantage. If form release agents or curing compounds are present on the concrete surface, the surface shall be thoroughly washed with muriatic acid and flushed to remove residual acid. All projections shall be removed and small voids filled with Primus®, Primus® DM, or Genesis mixture.
• Masonry: The masonry surface, with joints struck flush and shall have cured a minimum of 7 days. Apply Color Prime and allow to dry prior to application of Demandit Advantage. If a smooth level surface is required, skim the wall with Primus, Primus DM, Genesis, or Genesis DM mixture and allow to dry prior to application of primer.
• Stucco: Apply Color Prime or Color Prime-W™ and allow to dry prior to application of Demandit Advantage. Demandit Advantage shall be applied to the textured coat. If additives are present in the stucco, a test patch shall be made and adhesion verified prior to application