Dural fast set gel is a two-component, 100% solids, moisture insensitive, rapid-setting epoxy adhesive and binder for numerous applications. This high modulus, structural gel is perfect for bonding applications that require a quick turn-around. Dural fast-set gel can be used in temperatures as low as 40°F (4°C) and rising. Questions? Contact us
For anchoring, 1 neat gal (3.8 L) yields 231 in3 (3,785 cm3) of epoxy. 1 gal (3.8 L) of neat FAST SET GEL epoxy mixed with 1 gal (3.8 L) of dry 20/40 mesh silica sand will yield approximately 368 in3 (6,030 cm3) of mortar.
Note: Coverage rates are approximate. Actual coverage depends on temperature, texture, and substrate porosity.
- Store DURAL FAST-SET GEL indoors, protected from moisture, at temperatures between 50°F and 90°F (10°C and 32°C)
- Surface and ambient temperature during applications should be between 40°F and 90°F (4°C and 32°C)
- Material temperatures should be at least 40°F (4°C) and rising
- Install cartridges of DURAL FAST-SET GEL with a high quality, professional grade gun with a gear ratio of at least 26:1 for ease of application and best results
- Working time and cure time will decrease as the temperature increases, and will increase as the temperature decreases
- Do not thin fast set gel
- Dural will discolor upon prolonged exposure to ultraviolet light and high-intensity artificial lighting.
- Not to be used as a finished/aesthetic coating
- Do not use Dural for overhead anchoring
- Maximum application thickness of Dural mortar is 1.5” per lift.
- In all cases, consult the product Safety Data Sheet before use