Tremstop Acrylic Tubes Limestone: 10.3 oz
Tremstop Acrylic Tubes are a single component, water-based, acrylic firestop sealant. Tremstop Acrylic tubes allow for plus or minus 25 percent movement in fire-rated joints. Tremstop Acrylic is an economical choice for 2 to 3 hour fire-rated penetrations and up to a 3 hour fire rating for up to 3 inch joints. Questions? Contact us
TREMstop Acrylic is for use on metal pipe, plastic pipe, insulated pipe, cables, cable trays, ducts, static joints and dynamic joints in fire-rated concrete, wood floor/ceiling and gypsum wall assemblies. TREMstop Acrylic can also be used on acoustically rated assemblies.
Features and Benefits
- TREMstop Acrylic is an easy to apply, all-purpose sealant that accepts paint once fully cured. It features excellent movement and superb unprimed adhesion to a wide range of substrates.
- When installed in accordance with a tested fire-stop system, it affords code compliance for both through-penetrations and fire-rated joints.
- Immediately available from your local Tremco Field Representative, Tremco Distributor or Tremco Warehouse.
- Coverage Rates
- 308′ of joint per gallon for a 1/4″ x 1/4″ (6 mm x 6 mm) joint. For specific coverage rates that include joint size, and usage efficiencies, visit our website usage calculator at www.tremcosealants.com
- 10.1-oz (300-mL) cartridge, 20-oz (600-mL) sausage, 28.7-oz (850-mL) quart cartridge, 5-gal (19-L) pail
Limitations: Not recommended for use with passive fire containment systems not listed or approved by Tremco.
At 77 °F (25 °C), 50% RH, TREMstop Acrylic is tack free in 30 to 60 minutes and dries at a rate of about 1/8” per day. As the temperatures decrease, the dry time of TREMstop Acrylic will increase, generally one additional day for every 10 °F decrease in temperature.
Excess sealant and smears can be cleaned up or removed with soapy water before sealant skins. Any utensils used for tooling can also be cleaned with soapy water.