Willseal Color Coreseal-H is a lightweight, closed-cell foam coated with a traffic-grade factory-applied sealant. It is designed to provide a watertight, dust-proof, airtight, noise-reducing, thermally insulating and UV stable primary seal that does not require invasive anchoring for installation. Questions? Contact Us.
Willseal Color Coreseal-H is a dense, closed-cell foam for larger movement joints. It has a traffic-grade silicone skin on the exposed face which provides resistance to gasoline and oil. Due to its strong closed-cell structure, it has excellent compression, tension and shear capabilities. It is installed with epoxy that permanently bonds the Color Coreseal-H in place.
• Allows for up to 50% (±25%) movement
• Accommodates rapid rates of joint movement
• Supplied uncompressed 25% over the mean joint size as a standard
• Utilizes non-invasive anchoring
Willseal Color Coreseal-H is available from your authorized Tremco distributor, and directly through Tremco and Willseal sales representatives.
– Concrete Grey
– Pavement Grey
– Traffic-Grade Black
• ASTM E1399, Class II & III
• ASTM E330
• ASTM E331
• ASTM E547
• Verify that the joint is clean, sound and will provide an appropriate surface for installation of the joint sealant
• Check material for the appropriate lengths, widths and depths
• Apply supplied substrate adhesive immediately prior to installing the joint, any joint installation delay after the substrate adhesive is
applied could result in the adhesive curing prior to joint installation
• Manually compress joint during installation without stripping the substrate adhesive. Recess minimum of ¼” .
• Run a ¼” bead of the supplied silicone adhesive along both sides of the face of the joint along the substrate face
• Run the supplied silicone accessory over all seams and transitions to allow for a clean, aesthetic finish
• Remove any excess silicone left on the surface of the material or substrate
• Do not reuse waste material
• Avoid contact of Willseal Color Coreseal-H with hydrocarbon solvents and corrosive chemicals.
• Not intended for joints requiring +/- 50% (100% total) movement