Willseal Coreseal: Closed Cell Foam Flexible Seal
Willseal Coreseal is a lightweight, closed-cell foam. It is designed to provide a watertight, dust-proof, airtight, noise-reducing, thermally insulating and UV stable primary seal that does not require invasive anchoring for installation. Questions? Contact Us.
Features & Benefits:
Willseal Coreseal is a preformed, compressible system that is impermeable to water and provides a watertight seal. It meets all applicable standards for compressible sealants and performs under extreme conditions including bridge and parking structure expansion joints. It provides a watertight, dustproof, airtight, UV stable, chemically resistant, soundproof, and insulated seal.
• Allows for up to 50% (±25%) movement
• Accommodates rapid rates of joint movement
• Conforms to DIN 53428 (1% maximum Water Absorption after 7 days)
• Supplied uncompressed 25% over the mean joint size as a standard
• Utilizes non-invasive anchoring
• Can handle up to 70’ head of water pressure
• Used for joints up to 12” wide
Willseal Coreseal is available from your authorized Tremco distributor, and directly through Tremco and Willseal sales representatives.
Standard foam color is Grey, Black is available by request
• Verify that the joint is clean, sound and will provide an appropriate surface for installation of the joint sealant
• Check material for the appropriate lengths, widths and depths
• Apply supplied substrate adhesive immediately prior to installing the joint; any joint installation delay after the substrate adhesive is
applied could result in the adhesive curing prior to joint installation
• Manually compress joint during installation without stripping the substrate adhesive
• Remove any excess adhesive left on the surface of the material or substrate
• Do not reuse waste material
• Avoid contact of Willseal Coreseal with hydrocarbon solvents and corrosive chemicals.
• Not intended for joints requiring +/- 50% (100% total) movement
Willseal warrants its Products to be free of defects in materials but makes no warranty as to appearance or color. Since methods of application and on-site conditions are beyond our control and can affect performance, Willseal makes no other warranty, expressed or implied including warranties of MERCHANTABILITY and FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE with respect to Willseal Products. Willseal’s sole obligation shall be, at its option, to replace or refund the purchase price of the quantity of Willseal Products proven to be defective, and Willseal shall not be liable for any loss or damage.