- Intended for use in all properly designed working joints with a minimum depth of 1/4 inch.
- Ideal for vertical and horizontal applications.
- Adheres to most substrates commonly found in construction.
- Mixable and placeable at temperatures as low as 15 F
- Submerged environments, such as canal and reservoir joints.
- An effective sealant for use in Exterior Insulation Finish Systems (EIFS).
Pour entire contents of Component ‘B’ into pail of component ‘A’. Add entire contents of ColorPak. Mix with a slow speed drill (400–600 rpm) and Sikaflex sealant mixing paddle (or other sealant paddle with rounded edges). Mix for 3–5 minutes to achieve a uniform color and consistency. Scrape down the side periodically to ensure all of the material is mixed. Avoid over-mixing and entrapment of air when mixing. Colorpak must be used with tint base.
Recommended application temperatures: 15–50°F.Move preconditioned units to work areas just prior to application. To place, load directly into bulk gun or use a follower plate loading system. Place nozzle of gun into bottom of joint and fill entire joint. Keeping the nozzle deep in the sealant, continue with a steady flow of sealant to ensure full contact with joint walls and remove air entrapment. Also, avoid overlapping sealant since this also entraps air. Tool sealant to ensure full contact with joint walls and remove air entrapment. Joint dimension should allow for 1/4 inch minimum and 1/2 maximum thickness for sealant. Proper design 2:1 width to depth ratio.