Metro Sealant is a family owned and operated business established in 1989. Our partnership with the best manufacturers in the industry allow us to provide our customers with the newest product innovations available today.
Showing all 4 results
Carlisle Drainboard : CCW Miradrain 6200$168.51
- Relieves hydrostatic pressure buildup against subterranean surfaces
- Consistent, multi-directional core configuration provides a uniform flow path for water to escape
- High-fl ow drainage capacity – up to three times the flow capacity of aggregate or sand
- No-clogging drainage performance
- High-compressive-strength system withstands installation and in-situ earth stresses.
- Enhances waterproofing system by channeling water away and providing a secondary water retention layer
- Cost-saving, lightweight, easy-to-install panels eliminate the need for aggregate
- Rolls of 4 X 50 (200 SQFT)
HLM 5000 Roller : MasterSeal Waterproofing Membrane$130.80
- Plywood (exterior)
- Exterior below grade (on masonry, concrete, and incidental metal)
- Above grade (between two-course concrete and within cavity walls)
- Parking garages and concrete tanks
- Plaza decks and malls
- Fountains and pools
- Balconies and planters
- Below-grade slabs
- Walls and culverts
- Sea walls, dams and reservoirs
- Waterproofing membrane to prevent water penetration
- Elastomeric accommodates expansion and contraction
- Wide service-temperature range, making MasterSeal HLM 5000 suitable for all climates
- Chemical resistance to bacterial attack, select acids, alkalis and salts
- Seamless cold-applied membrane eliminates lapping, seaming and precutting
Miradri 860/861 : Carlisle Self-Adhering Sheet Membrane$156.80
- High-performance extremely durable waterproofing barrier
- Fully Adhered Membrane: Eliminates water migration which can otherwise cause leakage through cracks
- Factory-controlled thickness: eliminates thin spots which could be easily penetrated, allowing leakage
- Preformed sheet: eliminates pinholing
- Flexibility over cracks: elastomeric properties accommodate normal expansion and contraction of the substrate
- Resists hydrostatic pressure
- Mechanically strong
- Easy to apply
- Cost-competitive: the highest performance system with the best lifecycle cost
Tremco 250GC Roller : Waterproofing Membrane$181.89
- TREMproof250GCcanbeappliedinaslittleas24hoursfollowingthe removal of concrete forms. It can also be applied to damp concrete, reducing the delays associated with rain or other sources of moisture.
- The unique ability to catalyze TREMproof 250GC-SL with water when desired will speed cure times, especially in cold temperatures and low relative humidity, to further condense the construction schedule.
- TREMproof 250GC can be applied at a rate of up to 120 mils in a single lift to speed application without sacrificing performance.
- It can also be applied in multiple lifts to achieve a 215-mil high-build system when maximum protection is required.